Abode Tea Chai Ice-Cream
1. In a small saucepan add the Abode Tea Chai to the cold milk.
2. Heat on low for 7-8 minutes, until a chocolate colour (see note)
3. Strain and let cool.
4. In a mixing bowl, use a whisk to beat the eggs with the sugar until light in texture and the colour becomes a pale yellow.
5. Pour the cooled milk tea and the cream into the egg mixture.
6. Mix until combined
7. Prepare your ice-cream following the instructions for your ice-cream maker.
(Note: For a more intense flavour, turn heat off and let the spices steep in the milk until your desired taste)